AntiOxidant – LISIDE
Would a traditional AntiOxidizer work on Polymers such as Polycarbonates, Polyester or even Polyamides (NYLON)?
MP Resins have a molecular structure in which the ester bond is resistant to hydrolysis and the combined chlorine atom is very stable, giving the paint properties of high resistance to water, salts and corrosion.
They offer, among other advantages, good dispersion and wettability when used with organic pigments, even in high solids systems, making them fully develop their color.
- Anticorrosive paints, even in extreme outdoor conditions.
- Widely used in swimming pool paints, for excellent acid and alkali resistance.
- Paints for galvanized steel coatings and for other non-ferrous metals (concrete, microcement, fiber cement).
- Road marking paints.
- Marine paintings.
- Other industrial paints with high requirements.
- Good compatibility with other raw materials.
- Excellent solubility in aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, among others.
- Good adhesion on metals.
- Excellent thermal stability, allows forced drying.
- It can be used in a wide selection of solvents, pigments and extenders.